cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: [cforms] New ProcessingPhases added a repeater bug?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:53:54 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> There are 2 very close file that we need to merge first:
> Form.js [1] for js flow and
> [2] for javaflow
> The later seems to be lagging new functionality. But both files needs to
> provide the same functionality.
> BTW, an interesting outdated patch [3]
> Do you have an idea how to solve this?
I think, we should merge Form.js with the Form class first. Then we can
apply those changes to The FormInstance class is
outdated and has not been maintained so I guess it's safe to overwrite
everything what is in there with newer stuff.

I guess the patch is also obsolete then as we cover all features from
the patch in a slightly different fashion.