cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Release?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:27:25 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> I have no problem with this release as a first step, but I'd hesitate to
> even call it 2.2M1.  OTOH, if I had an idea of what our subsequent
> milestones are this might make more sense to me.

Good point! Now, if you something label milestone or beta people have a
specific expectation. I don't think we meet these expectations, so I
would suggest calling this release alpha.

Regardless of the name, I think we should take a little bit more time
and use the ApacheCon hackathon to "prepare" this first release and then
release (or upload) right after the ApacheCon.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/