cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nils Kaiser <NilsKai...@gmx.net>
Subject Visiting get together
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:07:55 GMT
Hi all,

I read some information about a cocoon get together this year. I am a
german student working since a while as developer and currently involved
in a cocoon project, and would be glad to assist the get together.

Apart of beeing very interested by the future direction of cocoon I
think I could provide some ideas for the future pipeline work,
especially on dynamic (content-aware) pipelines, as we are currently
having some similar requirements in our projects. For the moment, we
solve that problems with a DOM4J based transformer which evaluates some
xpath conditions on the pipeline input to decide wether to run a
transformation or not, which works but surely is not the best solution.
By the way maybe I can get my employer to allow me to provide the stuff
to the community...

Is there any final date yet for the get together yet?? I hope it won't
be before 12th of october as I am on holidays in Nepal before ;)

Greetings,

Nils Kaiser