cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unable to build trunk
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:21:34 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Hi y'all,
>
> By now, subject isn't news to anyone here, but I have a better twist on
> usual maven failures: trunk fails to *clean*. And given that README
> suggests performing clean first, nobody following README will be able to
> build trunk... Here is the error:

argh, seems to be some chicken-egg-problem :-(
Can you please try to comment followng lines in core/cocoon-core/pom.xml:

       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
         <artifactId>cocoon-maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>2.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
         <configuration>
           <pde>true</pde>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

and report back whether it helps?

I will work on giving back the PDE patch to the Maven folks ASAP. This will
finally solve the problem.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc