cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Cowarp, auth-fw and session-fw in 2.2
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:28:09 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

> +1.  For one, the cowarp source  is now an integral part of the sample
> portal (in 2.1) and it makes it harder to deal with being outside of Cocoon.
>
> BTW - what cowarp will 2.1 be using? The one at Sourceforge or at
> Cocoon?  Perhaps it would be better to share it like flow is doing?
We currently use two different version of Cowarp - while 2.1.x is using
an older version, 2.2 is using the latest. Now, unfortunately, the
latest version is 2.2 only as I'm using some features of 2.2 which are
not in 2.1.x.
I think we should just add the older version of Cowarp to 2.1.x as well.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/