cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2006] Call for ideas part 1: summary
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 11:18:15 GMT
Hi,

Arje Cahn wrote:

> I'm a little bit worried that the Cocoon GetTogether is becoming too much of a Cocoon
DEV-Together...
> Wouldn't it be good from a community point of view if we open up a little and target
1 whole day to
> the cocoon-users?

Definitely.

> This is something I could ask the Users list. Hopefully we can then lower the barrier

> for people to come to the GetTogether and get involved in Cocoon. I think we could use
the GetTogether much
> more as a "marketing" event for Cocoon. Pretty much all of the Cocoon core developers
show up - why not
> do shorter, flashier presentations of what you can achieve with Cocoon, right from the
core developers??

I like the sound of that - some demos of actual Cocoon sites, with
explanations of why, how, etc. I think this content would need to be
focused on one day though, for those that can't justify attending all
three days.

> Apart from all that, I've been so free to make a reservation at the Felix Meritis venue
where we held the
> Hackaton last year. For three whole days:
>
> Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th of October, from 9AM to 11PM :)

Cool :-)

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/