cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Template block in ibiblio maven repository
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:17:32 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
>> No!?! I probably missed something.
>>
> Most blocks add their component configs to the cocoon.roles files during
> build. As you originally build Cocoon without the template block, these
> configs are now missing in the cocoon.jar. So all you have to do is
> rebuild Cocoon with the template block enabled and upload that jar.
> (This clearly shows that this way of configuration is a problem which we
> gladly solved in 2.2).

Looks like the jar still hasn't been updated.  Hate to be a nag but it
would really help me out to have the new one uploaded.

Also, is there a way to get the cocoon-serializers-charsets.jar into the
repository?  The serializers block requires it and currently I have to
install it into the local repository manually.

Thanks much
--Jason