cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Please review changes to WildcardHelper
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:11:19 GMT
Hi Carsten,

I think we fixed a bug but got another. That is good, because by
introducing a new test case for the new bug and fixing it, our code get
better.

Anyhow, here is how to see the new bug in the WildcardMatcher:

1- Open: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/
2- Click on link "samples" and we get the same page as response.
3-Repeat 2 and you will see the uri is growing and growing to something
like:
    http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/samples/samples/

and the result page is the same all the time.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo