cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Please review changes to WildcardHelper
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:50:59 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Yes, the wildcard matcher is indeed faster (although the question is if
> it really makes a difference for the performance of the whole request).

I _seem to remember_ that loooong time ago Stefano did some profiling and one of
the results was that in his test scenario about 10 % of the time was consumed in
matchers. Maybe somebody else has some newer figures.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:

View raw message