cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote Result] New committers
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 04:15:51 GMT
Peter Hunsberger wrote:

> Wow, this is a surprise.  What can I say, I'm certainly honoured!
>
> I'm afraid I won't be able to become much more active within the
> project in the near future, but maybe over the long term that will
> change.

The activity level that you currently do is fantastic.
We look forward to your future.

>  I gave the dept. director a copy of the Corporate License
> Agreement and they will consider it, and I will certainly try and
> sneak some time in to do some stuff on the individual side.

A lot of people misinterpret the purpose of the
Corporate Contributor License Agreement. As i said
to Jason, the recent archives of legal-discuss@ are
a big help.

> I leave on vacation tomorrow so it will take me a bit to get the paper
> work submitted and everything else in place, but I hope to get back to
> this by the end of next week.

No rush. Happy holidays.

Thanks to each of you for describing how you use Cocoon.
Wonderful to hear of more key uses in the USA.

-David