cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote Result] New committers
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 04:12:50 GMT
Jason Johnston wrote:

> My code contributions as a committer may be minimal, mostly due to legal
> entanglements with my employer.  I'm still trying to work out those
> issues though so the situation may improve.

Get established as a committer. In that capacity
you are an individual.

If you need help with understanding the implications
of your contributions that involve work-related resources,
then see the recent archives of the legal-discuss@
Some FAQs are being developed to help people to
interpret the Contributor License Agreements.

>  I do enjoy helping folks
> out on the users list though so I'll certainly continue to do that.

That is a very important role. We need more people who
can manage to cross both lists.

> Thanks again everyone for the recognition!  Now back to the grind...
> --Jason

Thanks to you.

A "minimal contribution" is all that we need. Over the
whole contribution base, the sum effect is big.

-David