cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote Result] New committers
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 05:46:42 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> >I'd like to introduce some people of our community and invite them for
> >becoming committers of the Cocoon project. Three people do I have in
> >mind: Andreas Hochsteger, Peter Hunsberger and Jason Johnston.
>
> Congratulations Andreas, Peter and Jason. You all have been elected with
> 21 positive and no negative votes to become committers of the Cocoon
> project. Welcome!
>
> Unless you already have an Apache account please let me know your
> preferred userid (plus an alternative).

Andreas, Peter, Jason: You can see the list of existing
committer IDs at http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

Also see the "Guide for new committers" and "Committers FAQ" at
http://www.apache.org/dev/#committers

> I will ask for the accounts then. In the meantime you can send the CLA
> (http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#committers) to Apache.

Don't forget that we need to wait for the iCLA
to be recorded and each account request needs to be separate.
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

-David