cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Hackaton: focus on 2.2?
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 09:33:57 GMT
On 5/10/06, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I think our biggest problem *today* is
> the incomplete build system - we need a system which builds a running
> Cocoon version *including* the blocks and the samples. Imho, we should
> have this before the hackaton...

Personally I probably won't have time to help on this before
ApacheCon, but I'm willing to focus my hackathon time on getting a
trunk-based release out of the door, with samples and an example app
if possible, but probably without the OSGI stuff.

If any of this happens before, all the better.

The intention in starting this thread was to check whether people
agree on this goal, that's all.

-Bertrand