cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon Hackaton: focus on 2.2?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 09:13:44 GMT
Assuming several of us are going to participate in the Hackathon (June
26th-27th, during the ApacheCon tutorials), I'd like to suggest a
focus on 2.2 (well, Cocoon 3.0 then). Not a very original idea I
agree, but read on..

IMHO the main goal should be to get everyone on the same page as to
what exactly 2.2 is and does - I'm sure several of us, like me, have
been too busy in our own projects to keep up and are a bit lost as to
what to expect (or is it just me?).

To make this goal concrete, I'd like to work on a simple example app
based on 2.2, something like the Bricks example that would demonstrate
component assembly, use of external libraries and good old pipelines.
Having some of the 2.2 gurus around would help immensely, of course,
to get this just right.

WDYT?
-Bertrand