cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: *cough* it seems that continuum choked last night
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 05:57:37 GMT

Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Minotaur is/was having hardware problems last

aargh hit ctrl-enter too soon, writing emails at 8am is not easy ....

so : because of the hardware problems on minotaur our whole build failed
-> maven tries to deploy to a host (svn.a.o) which is not available and
chokes.

I knew about this failure last night but didn't think about switching
off the build temporarily (lesson learned!). I now stopped continuum for
the time being, will bring it up again tonight when all hardware probs
seem to have been resolved.

Sorry for the spamming !

Regards
Jorg