cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Cannot compile trunk
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 08:43:01 GMT

Andrew Savory wrote:

> Hmm. What's the equivalent of project.xml for m2? It seems like surefire
> is referenced from lots of pom.xml, but I can't find the obvious place
> to specify 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT.

sorry i meant upgrade to maven 2.0.5, download latest from
http://maven.zones.apache.org/~maven/builds/branches/maven-2.0.x/

However, i tried it myself yesterday and it doesn't work, so you'll have
to go with the MAVEN_OPTS solution.

> Meanwhile, I've been trying to build using mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true
> clean install and I got the following error:
>
> [INFO] Building xsp Block Implementation
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> required artifacts missing:
>   sun.jdk:tools:jar:1.4.0

tools.jar doesn't exist on mac os x. I removed this last week but
Carsten added it again.

We should definitely find a more portable solution for getting the xsp
block to compile on all OS'es.

Jorg