cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <>
Subject Re: CallFunctionNode problems in trunk
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 14:18:03 GMT

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:05:16 +0200
> From: Carsten Ziegeler <>
> Subject: Re: CallFunctionNode problems in trunk
> Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> Ignore my last email - the current code is correct. The singleton
>>> variable is set to false some lines below :(
>> Just wanted to answer that it doesn't fix it. IIUC the container with the
>> builders is setup in But I don't understand how
>> the selector gets filled with all the builders ...
> Yes, the code is correct. The problem is in the selector (see my reply
> to Giacomo's mail). I think we should fix the node builder: I guess if

I've browsed through alost all NodeBuilders and have seen that we have
to fix alot of them (many aren't singletons)

> it would use a list of simple beans (where the bean contains the
> resource name, function name etc), and then process this list in
> linkNode() it should work.

Well, this is another problem as those values (resource name, function
name, ...) are held in member variables too :-( and the linkNode method
needs a way to distinguish them (but hase no argument to check for).

- --
Giacomo Pati
Otego AG, Switzerland -
Orixo, the XML business alliance -