cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Carothers <ga...@versionthis.com>
Subject Re: Template block in ibiblio maven repository
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:49:33 GMT
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see what a maven
build for 2.1.X looks like. If you have the time any chance of a
either a copy of the pom or a short article on how this was done? I
know the 2.2 tree is built around maven and is fully mavenized but
even a half mavenized solution for 2.1.X would be a great solution
for those of us who would like to use maven with cocoon but need the
stability of the 2.1.X branch in order to deploy applications.

Cheers,
Gavin