cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject [GT2006] The 5th Cocoon GetTogether: call for ideas
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 14:49:39 GMT
Hi folks,

Following in Steven's footsteps, I'd hereby like to bootstrap this year's jubilee Cocoon GetTogether.
The sun is shining (kind of..), spring is in the air, and we need to start thinking about
our beloved annual Cocoon gathering.

I believe the outcome of last year's discussion was that we all want the Cocoon GetTogether
to be as much of a community driven event as possible. That's why I'm sending this Request
for Ideas to the dev and user mailinglists. So here it is - if you got something to say, or
have any ideas you'd like to share, please say it now!

- Who is willing to organize this year's event?
- Where?
- When?
- How long?
- How big?

Of course, I think Amsterdam is a really good place for Get Togethers, just as Ghent is, but
maybe it's time to move again :).. However, I'd be happy to host the event in Amsterdam again.
For now, let's come up with some ideas and get that Cocoon GT community feeling flowing again...

----

Kind regards,

Arjé Cahn

Hippo