cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: GetTogether
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 07:28:45 GMT
 From the dates I saw it appears that ApacheCon is Monday-Friday.  I was
proposing that it be done on the tutorial days which I guess would be
Monday and Tuesday. More important, I was proposing that it be held
either at the same site as ApacheCon, or somewhere close by.

Even if the gettogether isn't on the exact same dates it is highly
unlikely I would get approval to go to both events if they are very
close together.

Ralph