cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Spring - conf/applicationContext.xml | global bean definitions
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 13:13:07 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>> This side note makes me shudder. Does this mean you commit new features without even
checking if they work?
> Hmm, hmm, what do you think I'm doing? As we have a commit-then-review policy would this
make a difference?

Yes, it does make a big difference IMO. Even if other people can
cross-check what you commit, testing before commit ensures you don't
waste other people's time.

> Anyways, I tested this long time ago but in the meantime many changes have occured, so
it might be that it's currently not working.
> And yes, just to give you a relief, usually I test what I commit including a full clean

Glad to hear that. You'll admit that's not the message your post was

Sylvain Wallez -

View raw message