cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blocks and packages
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 08:02:33 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

> So, in short, I think your proposal is a good idea if done across the
> board as long as we update the documentation at the same time.

Working on a non-monolitic documentation is on my radar (see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=114166114700007&r=1&w=2) - I will continue as
soon as 2.2beta1 is out of the door.

                                      - o -

Ralph, may I ask you to write responses below and not above the original mail?
If the answer is above, it is very difficult to use parts of different comments
across a complete tread. Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc