cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject GetTogether
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 16:30:06 GMT
It looks like ApacheCon US is going to be Oct 9-13 in Austin, TX.  Given
that the GetTogether is normally around this same time frame I'm afraid
it will be virtually impossible for me to attend both.  While it wasn't
clear in the email, it appears to me that ApacheCon is a little
different than what it was in San Diego where the tutorials were
Saturday and Sunday.  I'm just wondering if it would be possible to
overlap the two and do the GetTogether in conjunction with the training
days of ApacheCon.

I know this is not our usual tradition and would probably increase the
cost for many of you, but it also might increase U.S. participation.

Thoughts?

Ralph