cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [2.2] Configuration
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 13:36:05 GMT
OK.  I've tried to follow a fairly simple convention for naming the
properties.  If you look at the ones I've defined it should jump out at
you.  As there may be variations in the properties in 2.2 I think we
should try to standardize on the convention.

Also, once generators, etc. are converted to the ThreadSafe model a lot
of the pool sizes will go away.

By the way, are pipelines still pooled in trunk or can they (or should
they) use a factory pattern instead?

Ralph