cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [2.2] Configuration
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 05:41:52 GMT
Running mode is not. I brought back the property stuff to 2.1, although
I'm not sure it is exactly the same as in 2.2. I had to implement it in
a different place as the core has changed.  Also, there are a lot of
pre-defined properties in 2.1. I don't know if Carsten has done that in
2.2 and if he has then the variable names probably aren't the same.

Ralph