cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: How long for a full trunk build
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 14:22:47 GMT
Ralph Goers escribió:
> You should also consider building your own "local mirror". i.e., a
> maven repository in your own local network. (This is not the same as
> the local repository - it contains the stuff from your local builds).
> However, I don't think Maven has an automated way to do this other
> than to manually copy stuff from the local repository to the mirror.
Here is another way, when you can place the jars into your own repo.
It's manually too, but  somehow I found it easier:

Syntax:

mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=<group-id> \
        -DartifactId=<artifact-id> \
        -Dversion=<version> \
        -Dpackaging=<type-of-packaging> \
        -Dfile=<path-to-file> \
        -DrepositoryId=<id-to-map-on-server-section-of-settings.xml> \
        -Durl=<url-of-the-repositor-to-deploy>

Sample uploading postgresql-8.1-405.jdbc3.jar:

mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=postgresql \
           -DartifactId=postgresql \
           -Dversion=8.1-405.jdbc3
           -Dpackaging=jar \
           -Dfile="/home/agallardo/dev/lib/postgresql-8.1-405.jdbc3.jar" \
           -DrepositoryId="my-own-repo" \
           -Durl=scp://my.server.name/home/www/*maven*

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.