cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QVOTE] Deprecate CocoonTask in 2.1 and remove it in 2.2
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 14:06:53 GMT
Upayavira schrieb:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>> I guess it's currently not working anyway. Personally I see no real need
>>> in a cocoon ant task, so I would vote for removing it. There is forrest
>>> anyway.
>>>
>>> Carsten
>>>
>> This is a "quick vote". Only vote, if you're against it. The vote is
>> open for 48 hours.
>>
>> Are you against deprecating the CocoonTask in 2.1 and removing it in 2.2?
>
> -1 Until we've had more discussion.

Perhaps we should create an "archive" directory in our svn and move
everything which we won't release in b1 there. So we don't loose the
code and can decide later on what to do with it. So basically this is
like scratchpad except that it is not integrated in the build.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/