cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: How long for a full trunk build
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 13:52:40 GMT
You should also consider building your own "local mirror". i.e., a maven
repository in your own local network. (This is not the same as the local
repository - it contains the stuff from your local builds). However, I
don't think Maven has an automated way to do this other than to manually
copy stuff from the local repository to the mirror.