cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ParnoidCocoonServlet (was Re: svn commit: r407533 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-webapp: pom.xml src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml)
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 11:47:20 GMT
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
> reinhard@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: reinhard
>> Date: Thu May 18 04:32:59 2006
>> New Revision: 407533

>> Log:
>> alter server version number to '2.2'; uncomment ParanoidCocoonServlet as it's not
working ATM

> no offense but the ParanoidCocoonServlet causes exceptions for me because of
> problems with changed method signatures. Carsten, did you check in all changes?

Yes and it did work for me; are you sure that you are using the version
build locally?
If you look here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-paranoid/cocoon-paranoid-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/ParanoidCocoonServlet.java

you see that I changed the createClassLoader() method to be able to
instantiate a "normal" ParanoidClassLoader again.

I had similar problems with m2 and now I'm always doing a "clean
install" and most times remove my local repo as well.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/