cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.2beta1
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 21:08:50 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler skrev:
> Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> Reinhard Poetz wrote

>>> A brief look reveals that you do not support all lifecycle interfaces.
>> Aren't SingleThreaded and ThreadSafe enough. We should consider making the node
>> builders "normal" Java classes as the historical reasons are not valid any more
>> (see Sylvain's mail).
>>
> Yes, sure, but currently they are not, the new VPCnodes for example use
> Contextualize (don't know why).

To have some mechanism to register the VPCs relative to a certain
sitemap so that they can be looked up in the current sitemap or sub
sitemaps through the current context.

A better idea would be to make the VPCs ordinary components, so that we
don't need any special VPC sitemap nodes at all.

/Daniel