cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: [2.2] Configuration issues
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 12:29:53 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>You *can* use the mechanisms I explained but you *don't have to*. If you want to
>>benefit from from *particular* advantages that OSGi brings, you have to do
> Ok, so we need another way :) I'll think about this in the next days. I
> think without a proper solution 2.2 will be even worse than 2.1.x where
> we have the nice patch tool.

We should take some time to design the configuration and give room for
discussions *before* somebody is implementing something.

As this will take some time I propose to do a a first beta release very soon
(last week of May) without configuration.

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

View raw message