cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Dojo resources are missing
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 09:27:19 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> What about having a dojo block that contains a dojo version that is
> enough for our needs. We add it to the ajax-block as a "provided"
> dependency. If people want to use it, they have to add an explicit
> dependency to their project - either inlcuding our dojo block or using
> their own.

If "provided dependency" means that we provide our distribution as a jar
file, then +1 (this is how it is in the 2.1 branch). But we should avoid
to copy all the Dojo source code as individual files in our repository.

BTW, Dojo 0.3 was just released, and it kicks ass :-)

http://dojotoolkit.org/

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net