cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Problems with maven deployer
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 06:10:02 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Ok, forget this issue - it's working now (another of those strange m2
>> issues). Anyway, the deploy is not handling transitive dependencies yet.
>> Is this a known issue? Any hints on how to fix/handle this?
>
> Why do you think that transitive dependencies are not supported?
> Can you give an example? The Maven API that I use should provide support
> for them and IIRC I successfully tested it.

I just tried to include the forms and ajax block in cocoon-webapp. But
the forms block was not working because the template block was missing.
I just checked it, and it's a mistake in the forms-sample block. It
should depend on the template block. I'll just go ahead and fix this.
Sorry for the noise.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/