cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Template block in ibiblio maven repository
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 14:20:18 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Yup. I did.
>>
>> "Most of the jars"?
>>
> :) "Most of the jars" = "all jars from the standard build"
>
> I just uploaded the three optional ones - they should be available from
> a maven repository in the next hours.

Thanks Carsten!

I've noticed one more thing:  It appears the main cocoon-2.1.9.jar needs
to be re-uploaded, since it contains cocoon.roles which has some entries
added by the previously-missing template block.  The existing
cocoon-2.1.9.jar does not have those entries so the template block
doesn't work.

Thanks
--Jason