cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for cocoon-docs FAILED
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 20:10:35 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 16:28 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Forrestbot@forrest.zones.apache.org wrote:
>>
>>>Automated build for cocoon-docs FAILED

>>http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/864/forms/widgets/739.html
>>
>>In this document we can see that daisy is using a pseudo protocol of
>>"javadoc:". This protocol is not processed by Daisy when publiching the
>>XML version of the document, and Forrest knows nothing of this
>>pseudo-protocol.
>>
>>However, all is not lost. I recall reading on the Daisy dev list that it
>>uses Forrests locationmap code to handle psuedo protocols like this. if
>>someone can point me at how this is done within Daisy I'll look at
>>making the forrest publication honour the protocol. Alternatively, we
>>need the XML source to contain the URI that this resolves to.
>

> Oops! I knew there was some reason I couldn't use this feature yet, but
> had forgotten about it.

Just an update on the current status of this....

I tried to include the javadoc: protocol support in Forrest the other
day, unfortunaly I discovered a bug in SVN head of Forrest that prevents
it working.

I've got to find out what this is and fix it before the Cocoon-Docs will
build properly again, I'll work on it as and when time allows, but
please do not hold your breath.

Ross