cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CallFunctionNode problems in trunk
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 18:53:22 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Right, but that's easily fixed (see
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/ProcessingNodeBuilderFactory.java). I would
> prefer getting rid of the StandaloneServiceSelector as it is everything else
> than a simple class for a simple task and why do all those builders need to be
> components?
The StandaloneServiceSelector was really too complicated. I simplified
it and it should work now. I think it can be further simplified.

> I know there are historical reasons but do we need them to be
> components _now or in the future_?
Don't know and don't care as long as it is working.

> Anything else that could be a problem with my implementation?

No, actually I don't care if you want to use your implementation or the
new fixed version of the standalone service selector (which i renamed).
I leave it up to you - all I want is a working solution.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/