cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Cocoon 3.0 documentation started
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 13:50:13 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>You may wonder why I need separate collections for all blocks and the core.
> I'm wondering if this is a good idea? Does this mean that we have
> another doc for each block? It seems to me that we are struggling a
> little bit with getting the docs right for 2.1 and 2.2, so adding yet
> another version imho does not help.

I think you misunderstand what daisy collections are. I introduced this new
collection to mark all documents that belong to the cForms block. That's
necessary to write a M2 plugin (at least I don't know of any better solution).
This also means that *no* new version of an existing document was created. The
menu entry "Blocks - Forms" is only a reference to the cForms docs.

All new documents that I created are documents that only make sense for Cocoon
3.0 and I don't think anybody has a problem with more documentation - especially
if it was requested many times ("I would do more for Cocoon if I know where to
start from ...")

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

View raw message