cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CallFunctionNode problems in trunk
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 13:07:04 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote
> Doesn't get me any further. Still getting
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>  	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invoke(CallFunctionNode.java:113)
>
> Any additional ideas?

Yes :) The model is not evaluated in the selector. If you look at the
initialize you see that always one instance of a component is created
and then stored in a hash map.

So, you have to change that code is well. I'm planning to rewrite the
whole selector hopefully on monday unless you fix it before me :)

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/