cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CallFunctionNode problems in trunk
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 14:05:16 GMT
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Ignore my last email - the current code is correct. The singleton
>> variable is set to false some lines below :(
>
> Just wanted to answer that it doesn't fix it. IIUC the container with the
> builders is setup in SitemapLanguage.java#405-430. But I don't understand how
> the selector gets filled with all the builders ...

Yes, the code is correct. The problem is in the selector (see my reply
to Giacomo's mail). I think we should fix the node builder: I guess if
it would use a list of simple beans (where the bean contains the
resource name, function name etc), and then process this list in
linkNode() it should work.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/