cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Hackaton: focus on 2.2? - Documentation
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 09:16:24 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler said the following on 12-05-2006 11:04:
> Patrick Ahles wrote:
>
>> That is a possibility but it still comes to copying and pasting the
>> content. At this time you cannot export a document from your local
>> daisy intance and import it into another (remote) instance.
>>
> Yes, but I can use the same editor creating the same format (tags).

Carsten,

I think you're much quicker creating a document in Daisy that uses all
available tags, then switch to HTML (the <> button) and copy/past that
into a simple textfile you store locally.

When writing docs, you can refer to the supported tags and afterwards
paste your info in the HTML version of the editor. Switching back to the
WYSIWYG version shows you how it looks and cleans out unsupported tags.

BTW I didn't take your comment on the lack of docs personally, I merely
felt bad about it myself.

Bye, Helma