cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Hackaton: focus on 2.2? - Documentation
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 08:40:32 GMT
Patrick Ahles wrote:

> Being a Daisy addict for some time now, the answer is simple: you
> can't (at least, not that know of). The 'only' option is to use a
> simple html-editor and use only simple HTML tags like h1, h2, strong,
> pre etc. Then copy and paste it if you're online.

Thanks Patrick - usually if I happen to have time to work on the docs
I'm offline...just a dumb idea, would it help if I would install a local
daisy instance I can connect to locally and then use this instance and
it's editor and then just copy/paste from my local instance instance to
the online version - I just mean copying single documents and not a
replication of our docs base.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/