cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: Cocoon CRUD (was GSoC Proposals)
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 12:41:33 GMT
Hi Sylvain,
you're right, I do agree with you. I was searching for a way to
cooperate without having to make a couple of patches every day.

Anyway, we can reduce the amount of patches (and thus the tedious part
of them) by organizing wisely the developement effort, like assigning
entire parts that can be developed in a rather independent way between
me, Maurizio and Jason.

Simone

--
Simone Gianni