cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <>
Subject Re: Cocoon CRUD (was GSoC Proposals)
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 15:59:29 GMT

Simone Gianni wrote:

> The default implementation will work on a relational database, using
> JDBI as a persistence layer, and will require a configuration indicating
> only database connection parameters (datasource name, or Spring bean
> name, see later) and the table names.

It ought to be possible to require just the database connection
parameters (no table names); by default the tables should be
automagically discovered.

I'd love to see this happen. There was some discussion along similar
lines after last year's GetTogether, I'll dig out some links to the mail
archive later.

This might be a cool orthogonal thing to do at the Hackathon for those
that aren't able to work on Cocoon 2.2, as well. If you haven't finished
it by then, that is ;-)

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Orixo alliance:

View raw message