cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Maven dependencies
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 15:22:06 GMT
Hi Giacomo,

Thanks for pointing out this.

Is this a eggs chicken problem? Try to explain, blocks should have
independence on his own dependencies or is this not desired (all the
blocks should have the same dependencies)? Am I mixing here the osgi
promise? I am not confrontating. I want to find a way to solve this.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo