cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Hackaton: focus on 2.2?
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 11:14:11 GMT
Reinhard Poetz escribió:

> I don't understand what this thread is about. We can discuss it for
> ages what we *want* to do but this doesn't necessarily mean that
> something will really happen. If there is enough involvement to get
> 2.2 (didn't we decide to call it "2.3"?) out of the door it will
> happen, if not, nothing will happen. The same is true for 3.0 (= with
> OSGi). Personally I don't have a problem if both release cycles start
> around the same point of time.

Reinhard,

Bertrand's idea is excellent. If we explain the new cocoon to the rest
of the development community we will get more hands into it. I know
Daniel and you did it many times on the list an perhaps on other media
and that you might be tired of doing this. But please keep in mind
people needs time to digest new ideas and I hope this time everything
becomes a big success.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.