cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Boris <i-...@web.de>
Subject Re: Finding a name for OSGi based Cocoon
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 10:01:47 GMT
mmh, ok i didn't understood all the differences for what a OSGi-based
cocoon is useful yet. But i think it would be a pity not to call it
cocoon. In the end is there only the OSGi-based version of cocoon? Or
are there two different versions? In the first case cocoon 3 sounds
reasonable, and all 2.x versions are more or less maintenance-releases
which could be released also after a 3.0 version. In the latter case a
new name would be better. cocoon 1 and cocoon 2 are two quite different
things too, but both called cocoon.
I use cocoon since years in the meanwhile and i loved it from all the
beginning. I'am one of the guys who is writing more xml than java.

Boris