cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Hackaton: focus on 2.2?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 17:29:55 GMT

I don't understand what this thread is about. We can discuss it for ages what we
*want* to do but this doesn't necessarily mean that something will really
happen. If there is enough involvement to get 2.2 (didn't we decide to call it
"2.3"?) out of the door it will happen, if not, nothing will happen. The same is
true for 3.0 (= with OSGi). Personally I don't have a problem if both release
cycles start around the same point of time.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc