cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: GSoC proposals
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 14:09:44 GMT
So it turns out Google's definition of "student" is a little more strict
than mine, so I don't even qualify. Bah! ;)  That's OK, I wouldn't have
made the deadline anyway; my recovery from surgery has been going slower
than I hoped.

BUT... as I said, this is still something I am interested in pursuing,
so give me another couple weeks to complete my recovery and I'll follow
up with some ideas to bounce around.

Thanks all,
--Jason