cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Hackaton: focus on 2.2?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 09:28:00 GMT
Hi,

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> To make this goal concrete, I'd like to work on a simple example app
> based on 2.2, something like the Bricks example that would demonstrate
> component assembly, use of external libraries and good old pipelines.
> Having some of the 2.2 gurus around would help immensely, of course,
> to get this just right.

I agree with the idea of working on 2.2 - but I think it might be
unrealistic to try and build an example app. To be honest, I've been
trying several times over the last couple of weeks to even get a
building, working version of 2.2, and failing. I suspect the focus
should be on ways we can make this process work. If our samples are
usable again, than we have something to base example apps upon ...

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/