cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: google summer of code: ajax
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 13:48:19 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I've been working together with Matthiass since last year and I'm sure
> his contributions via GSoC would add some great things to cForms. I'm
> willing to become his mentor, but as we are working together most of
> our time, I would prefer if somebody else could do it. Any volunteers?

I'm not a Dojo super expert, but I've digged a lot in the ajax code of
cocoon forms, know the XSLTs and the repeater binding class by heart,
and studied the Google Map API, and will be in my office in June, July
and maybe greatest part of August.

So if nobody with higher skills on Dojo is voluteering for it, I'm
available.

Simone

--
Simone Gianni